среда, 6 апреля 2016 г.

PoM #35 - Spring


Good evening, dear friends. Hope you are doing fine!

I want to share with you my new project for Paradise of Magnolia. This time we have theme "spring" - isn't it wonderful?
So here is the card:


I wanted to create something sunny so I used a lot of yellow in my card.
I used beautiful stamp called Tildas Heartflowers from Sweet Crazy Love Collection. I colored the image with distress pads. I also added some lace and few pearls from my stash. Another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog and get some inspiration from the beautiful creations of our talented design team.
Thank you for stopping by and as always all the comments are welcome.
Have great evening!

I want to participate with this card:
Midweek Magnolia - #135
Magnolia Forever - Flowers
Time For Magnolia - #120
Deep Ocean Challenge - #126
Craft Your Passion - #306

3 комментария:

  1. so gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is such a pretty card.Just love the sunny Spring colours and your beautiful colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow what a gorgeous creation Sasha and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ОтветитьУдалить