среда, 23 октября 2013 г.

Be light like a wind

Good nice october evening!
Do you feel autumn in the air? I think it it great season - so many different colors everywhere!
My card for today is for speciall reason. My mother in law is ill so i decided to make a card for her to cheer her up abit.And i took the colors from outside - brown, crimson, green - to give her a part of autumn.
Here it is:


I decided to make side step card. It was a small experiment for me. Another view:


I decorated the inside part of the card as well:


I just got obsessed with all these leaves :)))
And cute Tilda - i am in love with this stamp:


I hope you liked the card. Thanks for stopping by and all comments are welcome :))

DP: Brandin O'Niel-Christmas in the Park, Adrienne&Ooman-Plum Seeds
Dies: Spellbinders Lables One, Labels Nineteen; Creative Flowers no.20, Creative Shapes no.11
Stamp: Turning Leaves Collection - Tilda with Peanut
Ribbons, pearls from my stash
Coloring: Promarkers, Distress ink stamp pad - Rusty Hinge

I want to participate with this card:
Passion for Promarkers - Give me a 'P'(pearls in flowers)
ABC Challenge - X for Xtra Special
Magnolia Down Under - Anything goes
Simply Magnolia - Colour Challenge
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Dots or Stripes
Creative Craft Challenge 2 - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything goes

7 комментариев:

  1. This is beautiful, Sasha! I love your colouring of that sweet Tilda stamp, great card shape, papers and fabulous embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is such a wonderful project! Well balanced and cohesive design. Your image is colored beautifully and I love your paper choices. Lovely step card that is wonderfully composed and flawlessly executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. A gorgeous card Sotofa, a lovely design and such pretty papers. Tilda is delightful and such beautiful colouring.....your embellishments are fabulous!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love the bold colours in this beautiful card, which is just as lovely on the inside as on the front! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. STUNNING...........Love the colors you have used..
    Thank you for joining us this week at MDUC for the ANYTHING GOES Challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. WOW, it's beautiful. I got the autumn-feeling ;) Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week. Hug, Janne

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Gorgeous card, such fabulous autumnal colours! Thanks for joining in my P challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

    ОтветитьУдалить