пятница, 30 ноября 2012 г.

New Year Card

Gooood evening!
Only 3 weeks left until Christmas and holidays! And it is a month before New Year.
My card for today is for my father.
It is a whisky tag.
I was waiting for new stamps to arrive and i am just in love with this cute Edwin :


This time i used strange color combo - pink, golden and purple. Hopefully he will like it :)
This is how tag looks like from the back side :


I used twine to hold all parts together on the bottle. I still do not know what will be its size so if it will be too wide i can always change the width :


And cute Edwin close up :


I used Promarkers to color him.
That is all for today. I hope you liked my "little" tag :)
Thanks you for visiting and all comments are very welcome!

Paper: DCWV, Panduro, watercolor paper
Stamp: Year Edwin
Coloring: ProMarkers
Pearls, punches, ribbons, twine, distress ink, lace

I want to participate with this card:
Papertake Weekly - Free For All Time (sketch 57)
Passion for Promarkers - Week 177
I love ProMarkers - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Magnolia Down Under - Wine Tag
ABC Christmas Challenge - X for X-marks spot (the crossing of ribbons and stars)

9 комментариев:

  1. What a fab creation love the sweet Edwin stamp and gorgeous colours
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It may seem like a strange colour combo but it really works - I love it! And you wine tag is just fabulous!
    Thanx so much for playing along with us this week at MDUC
    xXx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OMG!!!! This is unbelievable!!!! Love the colour combo and amazing stars!!! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Gorgeous cute Edwin creation sadly you do need a TILDA image to enter..what a shame..new chall starts Sun. hope top see you soon with more stunning Tilda creations.

    Thanks for sharing Christine TT DT entry manager,x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Gorgeous creation :-) all the details are lovely ,, however to fit in with the ABC Christmas challenge wereally need a definite 'X'shape visible somewhere:-)

    I hope you can join in with another entry :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I really love your wine bottle card and your coloring is fab! Thanks a lot for entering the challenge at Passion for ProMarkers:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Hi Sasha, what a gorgeous bottle tag. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. You did a brilliant job on the design/shape of your project. Thanks for joining in with our "distressing" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Fabulous bottle tag. Lovely image and design.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ОтветитьУдалить